Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wikifashion was on Mashable this week + meet our lovely video bloggers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As you all know we relaunched Wikifashion this week, I basically have had no sleep and developed a family of ulcers in my mouth (eek). But who cares, when you're in Mashable? I'm not sure if many of my readers would know what Mashable is, but suffice to say if you're in tech, it's a pretty cool thing to happen.

Not only that, but about 20 minutes after it was published, the lovely Tony Wang (of Google boutiques fame) mentioned us at the IFB conference in New York-watching the livestream at 3am in the morning was definitely worth it.

Also, Wikifashion has its own blog, which I don't think I mentioned before? We have two super cute Californian gals who have done an awesome video for us on how to style high-waisted pants. Hop on over and take a look, I would really appreciate it.

I'm off now to have a lovely breakfast with the workaholic boyfriend before he heads off to his office for the weekend. I hope you have lovely weekends x

4 comments:

  1. how exciting! big congrats.

    p.s. loving the new look wikifashion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so excited for you hun! I am loving the relaunched site
    PS: Try zinc tablets for the mouth ulcers, always helps mine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for your comment!
    I'll take a look at those wiki fashion badges right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. twiggy was super cool model!
    Congratss!

    hope you will follow or atleast visit my blog
    www.danielask.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails