Monday, September 19, 2011

The Sydney Morning Herald..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While I was in San Francisco, the lovely fashion editor from The Sydney Morning Herald wrote a feature on Wikifashion. After a full day at a conference I rushed back to our hotel to do a skype interview at 11pm with her and this is the result. I'm really happy with how things turned out and thankfully didn't mumble (too much).

While I was in New York I had a few meetings with editors and fashion founders + the lovely Karlee from Business Insider interviewed me, here's the article.

I'm still a little jet lagged though I promise to put up a few pictures from my trip. Unfortunately I didn't do any sightseeing (didn't even see the Golden Gate bridge, even though I was in San Fran for two weeks), so my photos are really limited..


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh you're doing an amazing job! Well done for all your recognition, you deserve everything and more xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails