Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Mini office reshuffle...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


You know when you just can't seem to be productive? Well this morning I had the worst case of the jitters and just couldn't focus. When it gets this bad I find I need to rearrange my office and alter the aesthetic a little.

I whipped out my Caitlin Quiet poster from last month's Frankie mag and did a quick albeit dodge framing job... I added some pretty fabric behind the poster so you can't see that the frame is actually a wall calendar. Genius. Thanks Coral for my very good fabric scissors

10 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great way to freshen things up! I really like your workspace, its very warm and welcoming.

    www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the space! The poster looks great; you did a wonderful job framing!!

    :)

    Best wishes from one blogger to another,

    ~Zabrinah

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - if you see me rearranging my desk - you know i am either 1. stressed or 2. procrastinating - what's worse is when I’m doing both! :)

    Cute pic!

    Luv, Friend in Fashion
    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks lovely! I adore the Frankie posters. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love the telephone! Reminds me so much of my childhood and playing with them when my parents weren't looking! Need to go find me one of those~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo it looks so pretty now. I love that picture.

    Ps. Don't forget to enter my giveaway. Good luck if you already have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know what...I need to decorate my office space. It's pretty much a desk with a heater beside it and a lamp. Ridiculous, no? Let's get some creativity up in here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, absolutely love it. I am so inspired by what you did with your office, I'm going to finish covering my dining room chairs (the last one has been sitting there unloved for months!), make a pin-up board from an old frame and some gorgeous french toile fabric I brought from spotlight for $3/m and polish some silver. I need to visit you much more often.
    MFSxx
    http://millafoxshops.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails