Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Although I love acquiring pretty things, in terms of makeup and beauty products I am quite low maintenance. I think I am a true Cancer in that I love routine and hate change. With that said here are the few products that I have repurchased time and time again.
1. Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream- I keep this next to my bed and slather it on each night before I sleep.
2. OPI Big Apple- the quintessential red polish.
3. Lanolips in Apple- the most moisturising cherry lips you'll ever have.
4. Hot Mama, the Balm- apparently this is a dead ringer for Nars "Orgasm".
5. Mac "Petting Pink" balm- this is a lovely alternative for when I don't want something too bright.