Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pretty Parcels

I love Christmas mostly because I can buy lovely things for people and engage in one of my favourite pastimes- giftwrapping. I don't know what it is about wrapping, but I adore it, from choosing the colour schemes, the gift tags, what materials to use to decorate the cards. I love the entire experience, since I was a little girl I always made handmade cards for everyone, each year was a different theme and colour.

This year I have decided to make Christmas pudding rumballs for everyone and package them in Kikki K bags and swing tags. I feel a little lazy about not creating my own tags, but since Kikki K came along I have found the gift wrapping experience all a little too breezy.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails