Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's a small world after all...

Sometimes this world seems so very very small. Last night I sent an email asking for an interview with my idol. I had sent it to her on a whim as I was struggling to find some good information about her for the Wikifashion page I was creating. Obviously I didn't really think I would get a response, lo and behold this morning she sent me a really sweet letter to my inbox. I was a little star struck to say the least.

I can't wait to share this with you, as I think she is one of the most inspiring people I have ever come across. Particularly if you are someone who is considering starting your own business. I'll give you a hint...she is an expert in the field of lipsticks.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails