Number 1. I love my puppy Delilah; Number 2. I adore Audrey Hepburn...
- Not only is he the love of my life, but he is also very smart. Whenever I don't know something, I ask him and he just knows the answer. Like a walking google search I tell you.
- He was kind enough to spend many many hours of his free time creating a wiki for me (very geeky).
- He finds the best Gossip Girl torrents around! His private torrent club thing has saved me from my Gossip Girl download delay many a time. Although I think my uploading of Gossip Girl horrifies him.
- He can teach me things, more often than not he tries to impart his wisdom of programming onto me. A little bit has stuck, as evidenced by my wiki editing skills.
- He accepts me for my geekiness. Although I love fashion, my profession is more than a little nerdy! And afterall we did meet in a macroeconomics lecture ♥
Number 5. I love 80s movies...
- Pretty in Pink- the scene where Ducky sings in the record store is so cute! Blane is also very cute, I love the scene where he tampers with the computer (he's a geek, therefore I love him).
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- Sixteen Candles
- The Breakfast Club
- Back to the Future trilogy (I know this isn't John Hughes, but this series is one of my favourites, I can watch these over and over again).
Number 6. I love my computer and am a little too obsessed with the internet...
Maybe it's what happens when you spend too much time with a computer programmer? Or maybe it was what fate had in store for me? Either way I love Miss Mac and the internet. Without either I think I might be a little lost. I do love reading, however there is something so lovely about searching for something and always being able to find it, to learn something new and to create something for others to contribute to.
Number 7. I sleep on 1200 thread count sheets...
Yes it does sound a little indulgent, but let me explain... up until a year ago I have never had my own bed, I have always slept on a hand me down from somebody else. My last bed was gifted to me by my Denmark bound little brother. It had a dent in the middle from where he used to sleep. It was so lumpy and uncomfortable, however my student induced povness forced me to endure this sleep torture for five years. Then I got a "real job" and bought the best bed and sheets I could afford. Why buy 1000 thread counts when I could get 1200 threads? I reasoned...
In my defence I purchased them online for the bargain price of $100 for a fitted sheet, top sheet and two pillow cases!
Thank you for reading, sorry this post was extremely long...I would like to nominate these lovely ladies for a Kreative Blogger Award: