Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Table for one please?

I don't know what it is about dining alone or even attending a movie by oneself, but most people seem to avoid these types of occasions, for fear of what others will think. Seeing a movie by myself or sitting for hours in a local cafe while I pour over the latest Frankie magazine is something that I relish in. Perhaps it's because I'm an introvert and I need alone time? I don't know, either way I find it utterly relaxing to do things by myself. It feels almost like a treat.

Tell me lovely readers, what is your favourite thing to do by yourself? You can call it your secret single behaviour (Sex and the City quote).....

5 comments:

  1. I like to dress up,an use my hallway as a catwalk:)):))

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite thing to do by myself is to go out for walks in the surrounding area (living very rurally!) and taking photos on my canon 5D. I couldn't think of anything more peaceful..
    Love this photo too, has a dreamy quality to it.
    And thanks for the comment!

    http://clothescamerasandcoffee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like fun nookie!

    That would be so relaxing Roz. You're welcome, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to try on all my clothes and find new combinations, go running and blogging!

    I love the image used in this post... I'm so going for this look in my own dining room.

    Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Miss W, blogging is definitely my new obsession :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving Lola a message ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails